The present terms & conditions concern the use of the web page (site):“payments.aristotletravel.com”of the company “Aristotle TravelLtd.”, together with its content and the payment services rendered and is available for the visitors strictly for personal use. The “Aristotle Travel Ltd.” bears no responsibility for possible mistakes or omissions that may exist, and has the right to proceed to changes at the site whenever it is essential without any advisory.
You have to be at least 18 years old to use our site. Using our site or agreeing to the terms & conditions, you guarantee to us that you are at least 18 years old.
“payments.aristotletravel.com”may store information (cookies) at user’s pc when he visits the site “payments.aristotletravel.com”, so that the visitor to be facilitated during every visit at the site. At the same time, the cookies enable “Aristotle Travel Ltd.” To offer services of a better level.
If a user or a user’s representative does not agree to the terms & conditions of the site and the rendered servicesthen he has to decline these terms & conditions, not to use the site and not to receive the services rendered.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The intellectual property rights of the content of the site “payments.aristotletravel.com” is property of the enterprise “Aristotle Travel Ltd.” And are protected by the Greek Law, the Community Law and the standing international conventions.
Any copy, distribution, transportation, alteration, resale, creation of productive work or misdirection of the public concerning the real provider of the site’s content is prohibited.
Any reproduction, republication, loading, announcement, transmission, broadcast or any other use of the content via any way or mean for commercial or other reasons is allowed only after written license of the company or any other beneficiary of the intellectual rights.
The names, images, logos and discrete characteristics that represent the company or third parties and their products or services, constitute entirely marks of the company or third parties protected by the relevant law concerning trademarks.
Their appearance in the site must not be construed as transference or license assignment or right to use them.
SERVICES AND RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY
“Aristotle Travel Ltd.” bears no responsibility in case of possible damages caused by any use of its site and/or the information included in it. Especially, the company bears no responsibility for any special, indirect, concomitant or occasional, positive or redeposited damages caused by visiting the site and/or services use, or information included in “payments.aristotletravel.com”.
Moreover, “Aristotle Travel Ltd.” bears no responsibility for the content of the sites of third parties connected by links or referred to its site.
The visitor is personally responsible for his personal equipment containing all the essential technological means that allow him the access to the services of “payments.aristotletravel.com”.
“Aristotle Travel Ltd.” exerts every possible effort to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information and any other facts included in its site, nonetheless the company does not bear any concerning third parties and their possible mistakes, inaccuracies or omissions given the fact that the development of new services is continuous and the published information may not be renewed every day.
“Aristotle Travel Ltd.” bears no responsibility and does not guarantee concerning the legality, validity, accuracy, rightness, quality, stability, currency, suitability, or marketability for any reason concerning every part or the whole part of the information given by its site, the function and use of any service of the site “payments.aristotletravel.com”.
At the same time, “Aristotle Travel Ltd.” bears no responsibility for the loss of any information of any kind sent to or by its site.
The company will cooperate with the relevant authorities to exert the lawand concern the site, the data, the e-mails and the content of the client. This can lead the company to disclose to the relevant authorities all the information given to the company, including the information kept in the company’s servers, the files and the databases.
“Aristotle Travel Ltd.” on no occasion bears any responsibility concerning damages caused by loss of use, facts or benefits, no matter the cause or the way, derived from or related to the use or execution of software, the supply or inadequacy of services supply, the user’s access or no ability to access to the services, or his own use and support concerning information available by these services, including any secondary, special or similar damage.
The information accessed by the user or he delivers as a member, using any service of the site “payments.aristotletravel.com”since sent or mailed by other members-users or third parties, they are not verified, neither controlled, examined or authorized by “Aristotle Travel Ltd.”
“Aristotle Travel Ltd.” does not secure neither guarantee that every program or information in its site will be free of any electronic fact with damaging properties for the user’s computer hardware. The visitor-user is responsible for his personal computer and antivirus protection systems.
“Aristotle Travel Ltd.” preserves the exclusive right to:
1) make improvements and/or alterations to every service or/and software rendered by this site, including the change or deletion of usernames and passwords,
2) stop the supply of any service or/and software and to abstain from the publishing in its site and to delete from it any information or material is given or placed by a user, anytime without warning, mostly but not exclusively for security and functional reasons, or other essential reasons,
3) use the proposals or information offered by users-members with any way the company thinks appropriate bearing in mind the standing law of use. “Aristotle Travel Ltd.” has the right at any time and without warning to quit or suspend the supply of free of charge services or to alter their characteristics and content.
As many business sites, we collect information that your browser send to us at the site, whenever you visit our site.
This data recording includes information as the internet protocol of your pc “IP address”, the sort of your browser, the edition of your browser, the sites that you visit while you are in our site, the time and date of your visit and the period that you stayed in our site and other statistic elements.
Moreover, we can use third parties’ services, like “Google Analytics”, which collect, watch and analyze this information.
USER’S SIGN UP / USE AS VISITOR
Since the visitor/ user wish to enlist in the service(s) of the site “payments.aristotletravel.com” agrees to:
α) provide real, accurate, valid and complete information about the data asked by “payments.aristotletravel.com” to the relevant applications for access to its content/services and
β) preserve and inform conscientiously the signing data so that they keep being real, accurate, up-to-date and complete.
Since the visitor starts using the site he agrees to provide real, accurate, valid and complete information about the data asked by “payments.aristotletravel.com” at the relevant applications for access to its content/services.
The difference between user and visitor is that the visitor is not registered as a user and will not receive any updates concerning the services rendered by this site.
“payments.aristotletravel.com” provide its users members services, after having accepted the use terms of the site and completed their registration.
When the visitor/user complete the registration procedure defined by “payments.aristotletravel.com”, he will receive a certification mail of his password and username that he has defined. The members are exclusively responsible for all the actions that demand password, username and generally data from their account at “payments.aristotletravel.com”.
The members agree to notify immediately the site:“payments.aristotletravel.com” for any non-authorized by them use of their account and any done or/and possible security breach. Also, members are exclusively responsible for the proper use of their account and their exit from it at the end of every use (Logout). “payments.aristotletravel.com” bears no responsibility for any damage or harm arises from the inability of members to pay attention and follow the present caveat.
After the account’s creation, its deletion is not possible since the member has already created payments data. The access to the web pages/services of “payments.aristotletravel.com” does not involve any further cost apart from the standing invoice system concerning the general access to the Internet as it has been arranged by the relevant providers (ISP's) and is paid to them only.
“Aristotle Travel Ltd.” preserve the right whenever it is essential based on our crisis and with no warning or explanation to:
- Suspend your account.
- Cancel your account.
Your personal data’s security is important to us, but we would like to remind you that no method of transmission via internet or any method of electronic storageis 100% secure. While we try to use commercially accepted means for the protection of your personal data, we are not able to assure you for their absolute protection.
PAYMENT PROCESS ANALYSIS
Remark: If you are a “Registered” Client from previous payments PLEASE login first using the Login Form on the right of our website!
- The process starts by opening the web page link “Payments”.
There the visitor has to enter correctly the element FILE No. That is written on the pro forma that has been sent to him by the Company “Aristotle Travel Ltd.” (Aristotle Travel).
Afterwards he has to enter the agreed amount of payment, that is either the whole amount of the pro forma or a part of it. The amount is always in Euro currency. The amount entered can be either integral or contain decimal digits. At the English edition of the site “payments.aristotletravel.com” the decimal digits are articulated either by comma (,) or by full stop(.) after the integral part and must contain until two digits. At the Greek edition of the site the decimal digits are articulated necessarily by comma.
After the insertion of these two elements you must check the button “Add to cart” to proceed.
- After the above referred process, the system is automatically leaded to the web page “Payments Cart".
The proforma to be paid together with the element FILE No., its amount and the totals appear in a table at this page.
The visitor has the following choices:
- To add also other pro forma to be paid. In this case, clicking at the button “Add more invoices to cart” he is automatically leaded again to the page “Payments” where he can enter the FILE No. and the amount of other pro forma, so by pushing the button “Add to cart” he is leaded again to the page “Payments Cart” where he will now see all the pro forma with their amounts that he chose and is asked to pay.
- Pushing the button“Empty Cart” to empty the Payments Cart of the pro forma that he has entered and start the process from the beginning.
- Pushing the button “Proceed to Checkout” he can proceed to the final payment of the pro forma he chose.
- Process of payment completion
When the visitor pushes the button “Proceed to Checkout” he is automatically leaded to the page “Checkout”. This includes the following steps:
Step 1: Enter Client’s or Guest’s data
The Visitor can choose:
- This section must be used if a "Registered" Client has not previously logged in with the Login Form on the right part of the website. At the section «Returning Customer» to enter the Username and the Password in case he is already registered in the system from previous payments. This will help him not to enter again his data demanded for the payment completion. In case he has lost or forgotten his password he can click the choice “Forgot your password?” so the procedure is that he will receive an email with a new password defined by the system. It is important the username and the password to be carefully kept by the client so that to avoid this procedure.
- At the section “New Customer” to choose the “Register account”and enter in a form that will be presented tohim for the first time the data demanded for the payment completion. The data with asterisk (*) are obligatory.
- At the same section to choose the “Checkout as Guest” so he will have again to enter in a form that will appear the data demanded for the payment completion. The data with asterisk (*) are obligatory.
- We would like to note that this method will oblige the visitor to enter his data every time he has not proceeded to “Register account” and he chooses this method.
At any case he has to push the button “Continue” to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Address of charge
Here the client or guest will be asked to certify his data that he has just entered or are registered in the system from a previous time. If he wants he can for the certain payment, choose “Create a new address” and add a new group of address data in a form that will appear.
Once this step is completed he has to push again the button “Continue”.
Step 3: Way of Payment
At this step the only way of payment that provides for payment via “Credit/Debit/Prepaid card thru Piraeus Bank” is the default, by credit or debit card Visa-MasterCard-Maestro, Dinners, American Express.
At this step the client or guest can note something he would like to be included in his payment (text).
It is required to tick the checkbox by which the client or visitor declares that he agrees with the “Terms & Conditions” of the site “payments.aristotletravel.com”, terms that he must have read before he reaches this point of the process.
Then you must press “continue”.
Step 4: Confirmation of Payment
At this step, the table of the pro forma to be paid appears analytically (if there is more than one) and the client or visitor is asked to press ‘Pay now”.
After this press, you are automatically transferred to the relevant payment screen of Piraeus Bank by the safe method Redirection.
There you must confirm the payment amount and enter your payment card data. Note that by this method of connection clients’ or guest’ card data are not kept in the site “payments.aristotletravel.com” but this is exclusively a matter of the bank.
You can complete the name of the holder’s card exactly as it appears on the card, as also your e-mail, so that to be informed by the bank for the payment.
The basic choice after the completion of the above is the final payment, which is accomplished by pressing ‘Payment”.
There is also the choice to cancel payment, by pressing «cancel payment».
In any case concerning:
- The final choice and its approval by the Bank,or
- In case you cancel the payment
Directly or automatically in some seconds the bank’s payment screen takes the visitor back to the site “payments.aristotletravel.com” and then to the page “Payment Result” where the client or guest is informed about the success or failure or cancel of the payment.
At any case, by returning to site “payments.aristotletravel.com” the Payment Cart is empty. If the payment has been cancelled or failed, the process must begin from the start.
Description-Operations of basic web pages or popup dialogue boxes
- Web page“Payment Result”
As referred above, after the connection to Piraeus Bank, you are transferred back to the web page “Payment Result” of the site.
Here appears the message of “success payment” or the message “the payment failed or cancelled”.
Also the expression “Go to Payments History at the page-> My account” where there is a relevant link.
- Web page “My Account”
This page is extremely important. It concerns the clients that have created an account and those who payed or tried to pay “as guests”.
For the registered clients:
- To enter this page insert User’s name and Password.
- There are two tabs:
- At the 1st all the succeeded, failed or cancelled payments attempts of the certain client are enlisted.
- At the 2ndthe client’s data and the registered payment addresses that he has created are referred. The client has also the chance to change or correct his account’s or addresses’ data.
For the not registered clients, that is those who paid or tried to pay “as Guests”:
- To enter this page, the visitor must insert his e-mail and a unique code (token) that has been sent to him from the system to this e-mail. Of course, this unique code is valid and referred every time at the certain payment attempt for which it has been created. For otherpayments, there are other token numbers.
- Mini cart of purchases
After the entry of a pro forma to be paid data at the “Payments” and its add to “Payments Cart”, a sign appears at the up and right area of the site in a blue background that pro forma have been inserted and there are referred: the number of invoices to be paid and their total amount.
If you click with the mouse this sign, then a mini cart of invoices to be paid is unfolded from up to down, that has the buttons “Checkout” and “View Cart”. If you press “Checkout”, then the process of payment completion starts, while if you press “View Cart”, then the page “Payments Cart” opens and you can see analytically the inserted data in the cart.
TRANSACTIONS SECURITY VIA SSL
For, concerning electronic transactions, the bidirectional trust is essential, “payments.aristotletravel.com” uses digital security certificates SSL (Secure Socket Layer) that provide garbled communication securing this way the highest security levels possible. This technology constitutes today an international standard and assures the security of your electronic transactions protecting your sensitive personal data at the same time.
SSL way of function:
the transmission of information via internet is mostly accomplished by using the protocols TCP/IP. SSL operates before TCP/IP and after applicationsof high standard, as HTTP of pages’ preview, FTP for files transference and IMAP which operates the email. What essentially does SSL, is to receive the information from applications of higher levels, to encrypt them and then to transmit them via Internet to the PC that asked them.
COMMUNICATION WITH THE ASSOCIATED BANKS SECURITY
The exclusive object of the present site is the payment via credit card, debit card and prepaid card of issued pro forma of client.
At the whole procedure, there are banks that contribute conclusively securing that:
α) No credit card element will be kept at the present site “payments.aristotletravel.com” and
β) Every payment transaction is accomplished via Redirection System from the associated bank, which is responsible for the cards’ data that the user/ visitor of the site provides.
γ) Communication with the banks is certified via secure connection SSL.
“Aristotle Travel Ltd.” Created the present site aiming to serve its clients. Management and protection of the visitor/user’s personal data concerning the services provided by “payments.aristotletravel.com” are subject to the relevant clauses of the Greek Law (Law 2472/1997 for the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as it has been complemented by the Decisions of the President of the Personal Data Protection Committee and the Law 2774/1999 and the European Law (Directives 95/46/ΕΚand 97/66/ΕΚ). “Aristotle Travel Ltd.” preserves the right to change the terms of personal data protection after having informed the visitors/users and in the frames of the standing Law. The use/visit implies acceptance of these terms. “Aristotle Travel Ltd.” safeguards the personal character of your data and has not the right to transfer them to third parties (natural or legal person) for any reason except for relevant Law Clauses and only to the relevant authorities. Your participation to the present site means that you accept and accede to provide information for your service and to their safeguard from us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS VIOLATION
- Subject to other rights that proceed from these terms and conditions, if you renege on these terms and conditions in any way, or if we suspect that you have violated the presentterms and conditions in any way, we have the right to:
- Send you one or more formal notifications.
- To temporarily suspend your access to our web page (site).
- To prohibit permanently your access to our web page (site).
- To prevent computers that use your “IP” address, to enter our web page (site).
- To communicate with anyone or everyone from the internet services providers and to ask for the prohibition of your access to our web page (site).
- To act legally against you, either for contract violation or for any other reason.
- To inhibit or delete your account in our web page (site).
- In case of suspension, prohibit or prevention of your access to our web page (site), you should not take measures to bypass the suspension, prohibit or prevention [including, without constraint (creation or / and the use of a different account)].
REVISION- CHANGE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We can revise these terms and conditions as time goes by, whenever and without warning.
- The revised terms and conditionswill be applied for the use of our site from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions in our web page (site), and by this statement you desist from every right concerning any difference notification of changes, warning, consensus or approval, to the revisions of the terms and conditions.
If you have given your explicit agreement to these terms and conditions, you will be asked to give your explicit agreement for any revision of these terms and conditions and if you do not give your explicit agreement to the revised terms and conditions in the frames of the deadline defined by us, we will deactivate or delete your account from our web page (site) and you have to stop using it.
The above referred terms and conditions concerning the use of the site “payments.aristotletravel.com”, as also any alteration to them, are governed and completed by the Greek Law, the European Union Law and the relevant international conventions. For any dispute that will arise between the Company and the Client, the authority called for its resolution is Athens’ Courts. The present constitutes the total agreement between “payments.aristotletravel.com” and the user of its pages and services and it binds only them. No alteration of these terms will not be valid and will not constitute a part of this agreement, if it has not been put in writing and embodied and published to the relevant internet site.